Exotic Tailormade Cruise & Stay Holidays From Travel Creator
Introducing our new and exciting sister company Travel Creator - proud and passionate about our tours, we feature holidays which have been handpicked and tailor-made for those discerning travellers who are seeking new and exciting experiences.
Every last detail is taken care of - allowing you to see the sights in style and comfort. and if you prefer a holiday specifically made for you, we can arrange to create a bespoke itinerary which will make your holiday extra special and memorable.
Benefits of booking with Travel Creator include...
...plus much much more! You can view a selection of our exclusive stay & cruise holidays below, or alternatively call our knowledgable and friendly cruise consultants today on 0800 093 0622 to find out more!
Why cruise and stay?
Have you ever wanted the opportunity to find out more about the destinations you visit? To find out more about the local culture and history, see all the sights, and explore at your leisure? Then take a look at our incredible new cruise and stay holidays, combining the value of a cruise with extended hotel stays and guided tours before and after your cruise. You can view a selection of our latest cruise and stay holidays below - whether you want to explore the cultural treasures of the Far East, tour the cosmopolitan cities of America or take in the carnival atmosphere of South America, our exclusive holidays will give you the holiday of a lifetime.
You get the best of both worlds: a chance to visit many ports and countries from the comfort of a ‘floating hotel' one week, and to explore one destination in depth the other - it makes the most of your holiday. Cruise and stay holidays are a particularly good choice if you're planning on taking a holiday to a faraway region. Why travel all that way without seeing and doing as much as you possibly can?
Cruise and stay holidays give you the chance to combine lots of activities and do as little or as much as you please - whether you enjoy relaxing and sunbathing, exploring and sightseeing or experiencing new cultures, it's entirely up to you.
Something for everyone:
One of the main worries expressed by would-be first time cruisers is that they might feel a little too confined on a cruise ship. Another is that, although cruising will give them a glimpse of several destinations, they won't have time really to get to grips with any of them.
But if that is all that's stopping you from sampling a cruise, it's time to think again. Cruise ships offer a huge variety of onboard activities and entertainment, and can take you to a new port of call nearly every day, giving you plenty of opportunity for exploration. Combine this with pre or post cruise hotel stays or extended land tours in destinations ranging from the Mediterranean to the Far East, South America and Australia, and you have the opportunity to see and experience more than you ever thought possible.
- Unless you're the active type, decide which element of your holiday will be used for relaxation, and don't try to pack in too much. Even if you love exploring and sightseeing, you may want to put aside a couple of days to unwind!
- Remember to take the right mix of clothes; as a rule, cruise ships are a bit dressier than hotels, so pack some smart outfits for Captain's cocktails and formal dinners.
- Remember to pack for the destination and season as well - shorts and t-shirts may be fine for the Mediterranean, but you'll want some warmer clothing for Alaska. If you're planning on taking a lot of excursions, sturdy walking shoes and a small umbrella may come in handy as well.
- Don't forget that although cruises include meals, not all hotel stays and land tours will, so budget a bit extra for the odd lunch and dinner not included in the price, especially if you're planning on exploring on your own and want to sample the local cuisine!
- Make sure you ask about visas - if you're at all unsure about the entry requirements for a particular country, our cruise consultants are here to help.
- Certain exotic destinations may also require vaccinations, so we recommend you check with your doctor prior to travel. If you're currently taking medication, remember to pack a plentiful supply.
For more information on combining a cruise with a pre or post cruise hotel stay or land tour and for even more fantastic cruise and stay holiday deals, call our cruise consultants on 0800 093 0622 today!