Baking Queen Mary Berry is good news for Britannia's Cookery School
Throughout the year, there will be a number of celebrity chefs onboard during which they'll be running cookery classes, host exclusive chef’s table dinners, Q&A sessions and book signings. The full line-up is as follows:
- Nathan Outlaw - holder of four Michelin stars in total, two at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall, and one each at Outlaw's Fish Kitchen, Port Isaac and Outlaw's at The Capital, Knightsbridge
- Pierre Koffmann – legendary French-born chef who achieved three Michelin stars at La Tante Claire and now runs Koffmann’s at The Berkeley, London
- Mary Berry CBE – famed television chef, and food writer
- Theo Randall – proprietor of Theo Randall at the InterContinental Hotel London Park Lane
- Lawrence Keogh – Head chef at the renowned Wolseley restaurant in London
- James Tanner - an English chef and television personality, co-owner of Barbican Kitchen in Plymouth, and The Kentish Hare in Bidborough, Kent
- Vivek Singh – one of the most successful modern Indian chefs in the country with three London restaurants, The Cinnamon Club, Cinnamon Kitchen and Cinnamon Soho
- Daniel Galmiche - Michelin-starred Executive Chef at The Vineyard in Berkshire, a pioneer of modern French cuisine and TV chef
- Antonio Carluccio – a much-loved chef and food writer who is regarded as the godfather of Italian gastronomy
- Paul Rankin – celebrity chef from County Down who became the first chef from Northern Ireland to be awarded a Michelin star
P&O Cruises is also working with two other culinary great names in The Cookery Club; KitchenAid and Robert Welch. In order to provide guests with a truly professional experience, KitchenAid will be kitting out the area with the very best appliances including the iconic Artisan Tilt-head Stand Mixer coveted by leading chefs and passionate home cooks.
The Cookery Club will also feature a range of knives by renowned British design company Robert Welch, which has worked with professional chefs to develop one of the best knife ranges available in today’s market.
These exclusive cooking experiences will appeal to a whole new group of people who have never considered cruising as a holiday option. For anyone new to cruising and looking for more information or to book your next cruise with P&O Cruises, call our experts on freephone 0800 484 0370 for more details today.
- 10th February 2015
- Louise Hopper