Carnival Cruises Unveils Best Live Music Series
In addition to this incredible mix of GRAMMY award and CMA award-winning artists and nominees, the cruise line will announce even more acts scheduled for the latter half of 2015. Carnival LIVE was created to give guests the opportunity to experience exclusive live entertainment from major music artists, at tremendous value and with great convenience. The shows take place in the ship’s main theaters – ranging in capacity from 900 to 1,300 – for an intimate performance. There isn't a bad seat in the house.
Guests will have even more Carnival vessels, homeports and itineraries to choose from with a total of ten “Fun Ships” departing from six U.S. homeports hosting concerts in spring 2015. Carnival LIVE voyages will originate in Miami, Port Canaveral, Tampa, and Jacksonville, Florida; Charleston, South Carolina; and, for the first time, Galveston, Texas - the line’s second largest homeport.
The 2015 Carnival LIVE Concert Series kicks off next March and will feature one or more major artist each month, performing multiple shows on Carnival ships docked in one of three ports of call: Cozumel, Nassau and a new port for the programme, St. Thomas. Artists board the ship in port, perform in the main show lounge, and then debark following the concert.
- Journey will kick off the 2015 roster with two rock anthem-filled performances on 18th and 19th March in St. Thomas
- The award-winning Little Big Town brings their unmistakable sound to “Fun Ships” in Nassau for three appearances on 30th and 31st March, and 1st April
- Guests “Cruisin’” to see Smokey Robinson sing timeless classics from his 50-year music career can catch the icon 21st, 22nd, and 23rd April in Cozumel
- In May, country trio Rascal Flatts, one of the top-selling live artists in any genre, will perform a series of three shows for guests in Cozumel (5th, 6th, and 7th May)
- Rock fans are invited to “Come Sail Away” to see one of four Styx concerts to be performed in Nassau (16th, 17th, 18th and 20th June).
- October 21st, 2016, 11:51:30
- Louise Hopper