Viking Cruises Brings 45 Years of Sailing Experience to First Ocean Ship
- All Veranda Staterooms: Guests can choose from five outstanding stateroom categories, starting from a 270 sq. ft. veranda stateroom, all with private verandas, king-size beds, large showers, and LCD TVs.
- Explorer Suites: Viking Star features 14 Explorer Suites, which are two-room suites that offer sweeping views from wrap-around private verandas as well as the most amenities and privileges of any category onboard.
- Two Pool Choices: In addition to the Main Pool with a retractable dome permitting any-season swimming, the ship features a glass-backed infinity pool, allowing passengers to swim surrounded by their destination.
- The Spa: In keeping with Viking’s Nordic heritage, The Spa onboard is designed with the holistic wellness philosophy of Scandinavia in mind.
- Dining Choices: Viking Star offers multiple restaurant locations and food choices—from The Restaurant and the World Café, serving a variety of global cuisines and regional specialties—to intimate dining experiences at The Chef’s Table, Manfredi’s Italian Grill and The Kitchen Table, all serving meals prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
- Exhilarating Entertainment: Connecting passengers to their destinations through authentic experiences is central to Viking Cruises, and onboard venues include a dramatic three-deck atrium where passengers can enjoy musicians playing regional and classical music; the Star Theater; an onboard cooking school where guests can learn local specialties; and Torshavn, a piano lounge where guests can relax and exchange stories after a day of exploring.
For more information about a cruise on the luxurious Viking star, contact our experts on freephone 0808 168 6211.
- October 21st, 2016, 11:51:30
- Louise Hopper