Cunard Line's iconic Transatlantic crossings offer a relaxing and enjoyable way to enjoy a holiday in the United States of America. Cruise from Southampton and fly back from New York or vice versa over the course of seven or eight nights, enjoying the sumptuous cuisine, exceptional entertainment and incomparable White Star service onboard Cunard's magnificent flagship. Then extend your holiday with a voyage along the New England and Canada coast or combine it a wide variety of pre or post-cruise hotel stays in New York, allowing you to discover the best of the Big Apple at your own pace.
The Queen Mary 2 is the only cruise liner to still regularly operate Transatlantic voyages between Southampton and New York, carrying her passengers on an enchanting journey between the two continents in time-honoured Cunard tradition. The Queen Mary 2 was recently remastered in summer 2016, allowing her to deliver all new levels of luxury with new staterooms, features and amenities introduced on board:
- new single staterooms have been added for solo passengers
- all Grills suites and restaurants have been extensively refurbished
- the Winter Garden has been transformed into the elegant new Carinthia Lounge
- the King's Court has been revamped to provide a selection of dining options including hot and cold self-serve buffet selections and alternative evening dining venues offering Italian, Indian, Pan Asian, Tex Mex and American Smokehouse menus on a rotating basis
- the new Verandah restaurant, a contemporary premium French restaurant offering seasonal menus and ingredients of real provenance
- Cunard's hugely popular kennels have been expanded to accommodate an additional ten four-legged friends who can travel in true Cunard style