5 Great Reasons To Book That 2017 Cruise Deal Now!
There just never seem to be enough hours in the day, in this busy world we’re living in. Why do something today when you can put it off till tomorrow? Maybe you’d rather check out Facebook right now, catch up on the latest box set, or go out for a drink instead? Well, here are just five of the key reasons why you really should ditch the tablet, the sofa, and the pub, and the book next year’s Royal Caribbean 2017 cruise deal with Cruise Direct immediately – yes, right this very minute…
1. Not only is time short for most of us, but let’s face it, money seems to disappear pretty quickly too. Seeing the world doesn’t always come cheap, but that’s where we can help! Book your Royal Caribbean cruise*with us before September 2016 and for those cruises departing between April and November 2017 from the UK, we'll give you FREE regional flights and transfers OR FREE car parking at Southampton. Or for those travelling from a European destination we'll give you FREE return flights from selected UK departure airports on a wide range of sailings and departure dates?
2. Save even more on your cruise if you're travelling further afield outside Europe you can save up to 25% off your cruise fare when you book selected 2016/17 voyages – that saving could go towards some pretty memorable port excursions, the cover charge for dining in one of the specialty restaurants on board, some champagne with dinner and much, much more that will create an unbeatable holiday at an unbelievable price.
3. Booking early gives you more choices – of itinerary, of dates, and of cabin grades. The most popular cabins fill up fast, so get to the head of the queue now and you can spend the months in the run up to your holiday feeling smug in the knowledge that you’ve bagged the cream of the crop. Whether it’s inside, outside, balcony or suite, whether it’s port or starboard, bow or stern, it’s yours - if you book far enough ahead.
4. Perhaps most importantly of all, knowing you’re all confirmed for a cracking cruise next year on board a state of the art ship will give you weeks and weeks of bragging rights to your friends, family, colleagues, and complete strangers on the bus. Tell them about the West-End style entertainment…the huge variety of bars and restaurants…the activities on board…and the spectacular destinations you’ll flit to every day on your voyage. And you’ll have even more to talk about once you return from that unforgettable Royal Caribbean cruise that you booked in advance with Cruise Direct…
- June 19th, 2017, 17:01:21
- Louise Hopper